You rank with us
When it comes to supporting our troops, everyone wants to do their part. At Toyota, that means offering all eligible U.S. military personnel a $500 rebate toward any new Toyota vehicle when you finance through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services.
To qualify for the rebate, you must meet these conditions at the time of purchase:
- Be in current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard. Retired Military Personnel are not eligible.
- Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
- Leave and Earning Statement or
- Military Identification Card (Photo copy of Military Identification Card is NOT required.)
- Receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payments for your Toyota
- Receive credit approval through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services
For more information, please see your Toyota dealer.
THIS IS THROUGH YOUR TOYOTA DEALER AND TOYOTA FINANCIAL SERVICES ONLY. $500 Military Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. On finance contracts, rebate will be applied toward the down payment OR rebate will be applied on lease contracts (First toward the amounts due at lease signing or delivery, with any remainder to the capitalized cost reduction.) One rebate per retail or lease transaction. Offer valid 12/3/13 and 1/6/14. Not compatible with Toyota College Rebate Program. Finance or lease contract must be dated by 1/6/14. Toyota Military Rebate Program is available to a qualified current active duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserves (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard who receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments. On approved credit to qualified customers financing the purchase or leasing new untitled Toyota models through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services. Retired Military Personnel are not eligible for the rebate. Some restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states. Not all applicants will apply or qualify. The Military Rebate Program is subject to change or terminate at any time. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation and Toyota Motor Insurance Services, Inc. *Covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. See participating Toyota dealer for plan details. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska. Roadside Assistance does not include parts and fluids. A dealer documentary service fee up to $150 may be added to the sale price or capitalized cost.